1U Master Monitor Controller featuring a Cue Mixer, analogue summing, 3 output pairs with A/B Speaker switch, talkback microphone and a new high precision 47-position detented stepped attenuator
The Coleman Audio QS8MKII is a 1U Master Monitor Controller featuring a Cue Mixer, analogue summing, 3 output pairs with A/B Speaker switch, talkback microphone and a new high precision 47-position detented stepped attenuator.
The Coleman Audio QS8MKII is very convenient and works as the core of your monitoring acting as a zero latency cue mixer summing tracks and routing them to headphones. Alternatively it can be used to sum 4-stereo tracks to stereo to print stems to stereo in the analogue domain.
The QS8MKII includes a talkback microphone with built-in momentary switch to let you talk to the artists. This compact unit gives you all the features of console’s master section.
Using passive a passive design and high quality components ensures the unit offers truly pristine and transparent audio free from distortion that can plague active designs.
Coleman Audio SR5.1MKIII Surround Level control:
- Adds real- analogue workflow to your DAW
- 2 passive stereo inputs with switches let you monitor a variety of sources
- 2 speaker outputs with A/B switch let you jump between nearfields and farfields
- 47-position, 4-gang stepped master control (+/- 0.05dB) guarantees a balanced L/R listening environment
- Main signal path out to monitors is completely passive and won't color your sound
- Zero-latency cue mixer section lets you sum tracks from your DAW and let performers track along
- Talkback mic with momentary switch, level, and remote capability lets you communicate easily with clients
- All-analog summing box commits up to 4 stereo sources to a single stereo output
- 1U size mounts easily within a rack
- Machined metal knobs have a robust feel in the hand