At a glance
- Recovery time switched: 1second or 0.3seconds
- Threshold calibrated in dBu from -2 to + 18 dBu
- ref. output level [switched 20, 19, 17, 15, 13, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, 0dBu]
- L.E.D. metering for gain reduction and output level
- Input gain control
- Post limit gain make up
- Limiter/compressor on/off switch
- Stereo coupled
- Overall low noise and distortion.
- 1U box 150mm deep
DAV Electronics BG4 Stereo Compressor / Limiter
Based on the original Decca mix limiter circuits and a beautiful example of audio manipulation.
Low noise and distortion as the Decca 1977 circuit has been brought up to date