The Dynaudio Lyd-7 is an active near-field studio monitors with 7” hand-made drivers, Class D amplification and latest DSP technology.
The Dynaudio Lyd-7 uses a bi-amplified Class-D system with a 96kHz/24bit DA stage augmented by a DSP to provide Position and Sound balance controls to adapt to your production environment.
The 7” driver is made of a unique Magnesium Silicate Polymer providing the ultimate balance between stiffness, weight and dampening, which combined to an improved thermal behaviour brings dramatic sonic performance with far less distortion. Aluminium has been employed instead of copper allowing larger diameter voice coil allowing for increased cooling as well as allowing a better off axis frequency response and super fast transient.
The speaker uses Dynaudio’s legendary soft-dome silk tweeter and aluminium voice coil to reproduce uncoloured and natural high frequencies free from harsh sounding high frequency resonance allowing producers and musicians to work for hours without ear fatigue.
The Lyd-7 is ideal for producers and musicians working in medium sized rooms, home studios and editing suites, serving as an authoritative and power reference studio monitor which provides powerful sound that still excels a low mix volume.
Dynaudio Lyd-7 Active Studio Monitor Main Features:
- Handcrafted personal reference 7” monitors
- Bi-amped design with state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Next generation DSP for tailoring the monitor to the mix-space
- Made in Denmark
- Nearfield Monitor with 7” woofer
- Max. SPL (1m, pair): 109 dB
- Crossover Freq.: 4300 Hz
- Freq. Response: 45Hz – 22kHz
- Bass Reflex
- HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D amplifier with 96kHz/24bit signal path
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Selectable Auto-Standby Mode
- XLR and RCA inputs