At a glance
- 16 x 16 analogue I/O channels
- 16 x 16 ADAT I/O channels in 2 x 2 TOSLINK ports (4 x 4 @ 96 kHz)
- 64 x 64 MADI optical I/O*
- Full 16 x 16 analogue channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 192 kHz)
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Remote control via MIDI (and MIDI over MADI - coming soon)
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design – no noise
- 1HE, 19“ solid metal chassis
The Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX is a high-quality 16-channel AD/DA converter with ADAT and MADI connectors.
The Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX delivers the same performance as the Pulse 16 with the addition of a MADI optical I/O card. It handles levels of +20dBu for ideal integration with pro studio setups.
It also includes four ADAT ports offering a total of 16 channels of conversion even at 96kHz sample rates.
A high-quality Cirrus Logic AD/DA chip graces the Pulse 16 MX and includes an active digital jitter reduction which results in super detailed resolution and stunning audio quality.