The Flea 12 Vintage is a replica of the legendary C12 valve microphone and comes with a modern-style power supply featuring a choice of polar patterns.
The Flea 12 uses a CT12 capsule made by Tim Campbell, known to be one of the best clones of the original CK12, a 6072 valve and an in-house replica of the original transformer. The result is simply stunning. The Flea 12 will seem neutral, but its incredibly sonic quality will shine through during the mixdown.
The Flea 12 will deliver spectacular results on vocals, acoustic instruments, and room mic’ing.
Flea 12 Large Condenser Microphone Features:
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure of Eight
- Frequency range: 30Hz – 18kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHZ: 10mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50/200 Ohm
- Rated Load Impedance: min 50/2000 Ohm
- Valve Type: 6072 (optional military-grade GE6072 available on request)
- Weight: 593g