The Flea SuperFET 47 is a FET large diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary U47 FET with the superior signal to noise ratio than its valve counterpart.
The Flea SuperFET 47 uses old pure technologies such as point to point soldering of all sensitive parts, output transformer and Flea’s proven F7 capsule, Neutrik output connectors, to deliver superior performance expected of Flea microphones at a lower price. All passive components are meticulously tested before they are used in the microphone.
Inspired by the legendary U47, the Flea offers the same omni and cardioid polar pattern. With a pair, it lets you achieve A/B, X/Y and ORTF stereo techniques.
It comes in a handmade oak wooden box to protect the microphone and includes a heavy duty shockmount.
Flea SuperFET 47 Main Features:
- ‚Ä¢ Directional patterns: cardioid, omni
- ‚Ä¢ Frequency range: 40Hz - 16kHz
- ‚Ä¢ Sensitivity at 1kHz: 8mV/Pa, 5,1mV/Pa
- ‚Ä¢ Equivalent noise level, A-weighted ≤8dB-A
- ‚Ä¢ Signal-to-noise ratio ≥86dB
- ‚Ä¢ Rated impedance: 150 Ohm
- ‚Ä¢ Supply Voltage: 48V ± 5V