At a glance
- 8 Channel Mic/Instrument Level XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
- 8 Channel Line Level DB-25/D-SUB Output Tascam Standard Pinout Format Connectors
- 8 Assignable Independent Channels of 48V Phantom Power
- PATCH APP & PATCH APP DX - Setup & Controlling Software (OSX, Windows, iOS) Connect any type of analogue audio signal to the PATCH Series via the CX Hardware No AD/DA Conversion, No Latency, 100% Sonically Transparent Analog Signal Path Stand Alone Desk Module or Rack Ear Mountable Package Design (Ears Included) External Power Supply w/ Threaded Locking Connector (IEC Cable Included)
- 10 Ft. - USB 2.0 (USB-A to USB-B) Cable for Host Control (Cable Included)
- Unit Dimensions: 1.75”(H) x 10.25” (L) x 7” (D) - 5 lbs
The Flock Audio CX is an 8-channel module compatible with all PATCH Series Models. It allows any analogue audio signal to be routed through the PATCH Series, which boasts a +4 Line Level Design that ensures the cleanest and most transparent analogue audio routing experience possible.
The Flock Audio CX is assignable, customisable, and controlled through the PATCH APP and PATCH APP DX Software, which has a simple setup menu.
As for the hardware design, the CX module features a straightforward modular design that hosts 8 XLR/Combo latching inputs. Each input has an individually assignable 48V LED indicator, and the front panel of the CX provides a perfect balance of function and form. On the rear panel is a single 8 Channel DB25/DSUB Connector for Line Level Out to your PATCH Series Models Inputs. Next to the DB25/DSUB connector is the USB-B Connection for Host Control and Threaded Locking Power Connector + Power Switch. The CX can easily be placed on a desk, rack top, or floor for easy accessibility. Optional Rack Ears are included with each CX module for those who prefer rack mounting.