Precision active studio monitor which can be operated in either two-way or 3-way mode
At a glance
- 1” inverted dome tweeter made from pure Beryllium for high linearity and low directivity
- 5” woofer of ‘W’ composite sandwich for neutral reproduction free from distortion
- Rotatable ported plate for tweeter & woofer for vertical or horizontal operation
- Woofer is decoupled via silent-blocks to enhance clarity
- 10” Subwoofer of ‘W’ composite sandwich for neutral reproduction
- Treble, mid-bass and bass Shelving EQ settings on rear panel
- Three built-in amplifiers of 550 W ensure extremely low noise and distortion
- Switch from 3-way to 2-way operation via the optional FOCUS remote control pedal
- Switch between +4 dBu and -10 dBv input sensitivity
- Front panel LED for FOCUS power on, clipping and default
- Auto Standby switch on rear panel
- Attractive natural red burr ash veneer side panels
The Focal Trio11 Be is a precision active studio monitor which can be operated in either two-way or 3-way mode.
The Focal Trio11Be delivers a stunning performance with the clarity and neutrality required by working audio engineers and producers. All the most delicate nuances are easily reproduced with an impressive stereo image depth.
This active studio monitor uses Class G amplifiers to deliver a very high SPL of 118dB at 1 metre delivering full-range performance easily. The Mid and High baffle can be rotated for horizontal or vertical positioning.