At a glance
- Modular Preamp system
- Includes RE-Tube Heat, Re-4K, Re-73 and RE-98 Cartridges
- 48V phantom Power, Polarity reversal and Pad buttons
- 120Hz HPF
- Cartridges are hot-swappable
The GC Audio Inherit RE Tube Bundle includes the Inherit Rack with a RE Tube Heat, RE-4K, RE-73 and RE-98 cartridges.
The GC-Audio Inherit system is a modular rackmount mic preamp that allows you to house different preamplifiers in a 19‚Äô‚Äô rack space. It‚Äôs hot-swappable, allowing users to switch between different preamps quickly and test a wide range of sounds.
In contrast to other modular formats, the Inherit system allows the implementation of high-voltage or high-current multiple-voltage preamplification technologies. Furthermore, its large size allows for superior electronic designs and provides a superior EMC environment resulting in improved audio quality.
Each preamp cartridge works as a faraday cage, providing improved electromagnetic shielding.
- The RE Tube Heat preamp cartridge is a true-tube high-voltage mic pre-amp with input and output transformers.¬†
- The RE-4K preamp cartridge uses an original Jensen 115 transformer and an ultra-low noise op-amp, delivering a truly linear performance for a clean sound.¬†
- The RE-98 preamp cartridge is a Class-A differential mic preamp with ultra low-noise discrete components and Lundahl input and output transformers.¬†
- The RE-73 preamp cartridge is a Class-A mic preamp with original Carnhill input and output transformers, particularly famous for its larger-than-life sound