Ultra-compact active studio monitors with 3” bass driver, ¾” tweeter and class D amplification to deliver an impressive powerful sound.. Ideal for small rooms, ob Vans, or musicians and producers on the move.
The Genelec 8010A is an ultra-compact, portable active studio monitor designed for broadcast, music and post-production where space is at the premium.
The Genelec 8010A delivers the trusted sound and accurate monitoring associated with the 8000 series in a portable format ideal for when on the road, OB vans, small studios and mobile production work in general.
The 8010 features 3” bass driver and ¾” tweeter and an efficient Class D amplification system for each driver delivering a powerful sound with far higher SPL than expected from monitors this size. Just like all monitors in the 8000 series the 8010 includes Genelec’s Intelligent Signal Sensing ISS circuitry to save energy by switching the speaker in sleep mode when no signal is detected for a while. When signal is detected, the monitor wakes up automatically with no pops. For application where such circuitry could be a hindrance, a bypass function is also included.
The Genelec 8010 has an XLR input and a worldwide figure of eight power supply input allowing you to use your speakers anywhere. A full range of accessories are also available covering all mounting requirements such as the L-shaped table stand to optimise the monitor orientation.
Genelec 8010A Active Studio Speaker Overview:
- Excellent response and SPL (96dB) despite size of cabinet (195 x 121 x 116mm)
- 8000-series standard room calibration controls
- Aluminium chassis, protected drivers
- Bi-Amplified w/efficient Class D power amplifiers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing™ circuitry fitted, which can be bypassed if desired
- Compatible with a wide variety of Genelec mounting accessories
- Universal input voltage for traveling audio professionals
- Balanced XLR input
- Compatible with 7050 Subwoofer