At a glance
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 50kHz (Crossover: 250Hz / 2500Hz)
- 2x 100W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- HEDD Lineariser Integration
- CoP Technology
- Phase-Linear Subwoofer/ Satellite System
- Max. SPL: ≥120dB
- XLR & RCA inputs
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber fi nish
- Input Gain -30dB … +6dB / ±4dB)
- High (±4dB at 20kHz) and Low (±4dB at 50Hz) shelf controls
- Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
- Weight: 18kg
- Made in Germany
The HEDD Type 07 mk2 is a 2-way active nearfield studio monitor with a 7" woofer, HEDD Air Motion Transformer, CoP Technology and integrated Lineariser.
The HEDD Type 07 features two 100 Watt amps to power its 7" woofer and AMT tweeter which delivers a much bigger sound than suggested by its modest size. It also boasts a frequency response ranging between 38Hz and 50kHz.
The Type 07 mk2 includes HEDD's CoP technology which gives you the choice of using these studio monitors as either Closed or Ported (CoP). It works by using a combination of plugs and built-in filters giving you the option of tighter transient response and lower output or increased bass response and levels.
Furthermore, the Type boasts an integrated HEDD Lineariser which delivers perfect phase response. This feature dramatically helps with spatial reproduction opening up the stereo image offered by your speakers. For tracking, it is possible to remove the feature to remove the latency that occurs when it is engaged.
When used with HEDD's subwoofers, Group Delay Compensation compensate the distance between the satellites and sub to create a linear subwoofer/satellite system.