Third generation USB dongle and can store up to 1500 licence keys and comes in a gorgeous metallic design half the size of the ubiquitous iLok2
The Pace iLok 3 is the third generation USB dongle and can store up to 1500 licence keys and comes in a gorgeous metallic design half the size of the ubiquitous iLok 2
The Pace iLok 3 is fully backwards compatible with iLok 2 licences and software and is twice as fast. The new one-piece extruded aluminium frame also ensure that your key will not split or crack and can easily fit on a keychain for transport.
Pace iLok3 Main Features:
- Unibody aluminium frame, which makes the iLok less likely to crack.
- Embossed Logo Smaller Size – 1.5 inches long and 0.5 inches wide with a metallic silver finish makes it blend in nicely on a keychain
- Etched Serial Number will identify the rightful owner and is designed to not easily rub off
- Security Loop – wide enough for desktop security cables to loop in to allow a studio to leave the USB in the machines when inviting artists over
- Increased Storage with up to 1,500 licenses, which is 3x the storage limit of the iLok 2s