The Little Labs Redcloud is a balanced attenuator pack with 8 rotary attenuators designed to attenuate the signal post-mic preamp.
The Little Labs Redcloud can be used in many different ways, from volume controls for multiple speaker systems, simple analogue faders and more. Connections include DB-25 input and output.
Little Labs Redcloud Main Features:
- Eight rotary attenuators;
- DB-25 standard analog I/O
- Stereo or mono selectable
- Tracks left to right accurately
- Passive 5k ohm impedance
- Stepped volume controls
- Perfect for post-preamp attenuation
- Ideal for pre-DAW attenuation
- Four Redclouds will give you up to 32 faders in a 1U rack space