Highly transparent 16-channel Hilo AD converter with eight mic preamps and eight DA offering unrivalled imaging and detail.
The Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 Thunderbolt is a highly transparent 16-channel AD converter with eight mic preamps andeight DA offering unrivalled imaging and detail.
The Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 boasts the newly designed LM-PRE4 preamps which are the result of 20 years of research and development. It includes an independent selection of microphones, line or hi-Z inputs. It also includes onboard Aurora(n) A/D conversion, directly coupled with the preamp to provide ultra-low distortion.
Furthermore, it uses a fully-differential, current-feedback preamp architecture which shields the internal circuitry from noise and provides ultra-linear performance thanks to its transformerless, transparent design.
Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 Main Features:
- 16-channel Thunderbolt AD and 8-channel DA conversion
- 8-channel Mic preamps
- Complete redesign integrates Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analogue I/O to achieve significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion
- LSlot expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via onboard micro SD card
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA