Stereo 4-band parametric EQ using a twin topology offering a choice between vacuum tube design and discreet solid state.
At a glance
- Two paths to perfection with Twin Topology™
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity
- All triode 300 V vacuum tube signal path or...
- All discrete J-FET solid state signal path
- Both topologies are entirely transformerless, high voltage,
pure Class A
- Minimalist design: only one active stage in the audio path
- Four EQ bands: 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to
- Extremely low noise: -106 dBu
- Constructed for demanding professional applications
- Ultra-Premium components throughout
- Gold relays, connectors, switches, tube sockets
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
The Millenia NSEQ-2 is a 4-band parametric stereo EQ using a unique twin topology design, offering a choice between vacuum tube design and discreet solid state.
The Millenia NSEQ-2 offers ultimate audio purity and integrity for one of the most transparent analogue equalisation available. The LF and HF bands offer a choice of bell and shelf curves while both mid bands are fully parametric with a Q control ranging from 4.0 to 0.4. Frequencies generously overlap across all four bands while both mid-frequency covering 20Hz to 20kHz through an additional X10 button which multiplies the selected frequency of the chosen mid-band. Each Gain controls can be switched between 10dB and 20dB of maximum gain offering a choice a higher resolution for mastering application or more dramatic tone shaping.
The Twin Topology of this truly EQ allows the user to select between a high-quality Class A Triode 300V vacuum tube signal path and an all-discrete J-FET solid-state signal path offering the choice between two different textures. Both topologies use a pure Class circuit design, completely transformerless. Combined with a high voltage construction, these features deliver a truly pure sound for the most demanding ears.
Designed with only high-grade components, this mastering grade audio equaliser uses gold relays, connectors, switches and tube sockets ensuring complete purity of the sound.