Compact transformerless large-diaphragm condenser microphone with fixed cardioid polar pattern and K87-inspired capsule.
At a glance
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise
- Includes swivel mount
- Minimal self-noise
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD: 138dB
- Wooden box and stand mount included
- Requires +48V phantom power
The Neumann TLM103 is a compact transformerless large-diaphragm condenser microphone using a K87 capsule with fixed cardioid polar pattern.
The Neumann TLM103 takes the low-noise high SPL design of the TLM range and adds the K103 capsule based on the legendary K87 capsule found in the U87 microphone. it exhibits the same flat frequency response up to 5kHz followed by a 4dB presence boost. This gives the microphone great versatility and can be used to capture clear and present vocals or full orchestra.
The Neumann TLM103 is also stunningly affordable, capturing beautifully any source and is the ideal microphone for superior quality recordings whether in a professional or home studios.