The Neumann TLM 107 Studio Set comprises the TLM 107 large diaphragm condenser microphone and the dedicated EA4 suspension shockmount.
The Neumann TLM 107 Studio set is an innovative large condenser microphone featuring a transformerless design with low self-noise and high SPL handling, ideal for any source from thundering drums to whisper quiet vocals.
Its polar pattern and frequency response offers impressive performance in all of the five different settings with a quasi linear frequency response all the way up to 8kHz and a slight boost which adds natural presence to the source. Furthermore the grille has been optimised to minimise sensitivities to sibilance and plosives. The capsule is also edge-terminated on both diaphragms at ground voltage to reduce sensitivity to dust and humidity.
The microphone boasts a pad and high-pass filter accessible via a navigation switch with a OLED pattern display. The pad allows the TLM 107 to handle SPL values of 153dB!
Neumann TLM107 Studio Set Main Features:
- Multipattern large diaphragm microphone with 5 polar patterns (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight)
- Navigation switch with LED illuminated display for polar pattern, PAD and low cut
- Sound characteristics: transparent, natural reproduction of human voice, outstanding transient response
- Balanced sound in all 5 polar pattern settings
- Includes EA4 Suspension Shockmount