The Peluso 2247 is a genuine classic valve microphone inspired by and styled after the legendary Neumann U-47, modified by German Radio in the '70s to incorporate a glass triode tube. That modification brought it up to broadcast standards. This tube helps the 22 47 achieve its high gain and low noise floor.
The Peluso 22 47 has the additional feature of 9 polar patterns controlled by the power supply. It captures the original "47" low-frequency nuances with smooth mids and balanced highs.
The microphone is a complete system, with a Microphone in Wood Box, Power Supply, 8 Conductor cables, and Shock Mount in a solid Flight Case. Made in the USA.
Peluso 2247 Main Features:
• Capsule Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm capsule
• Frequency Range: 20Hz/22Khz
• Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
• Sensitivity: 12mv/pa
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• SPL: 140 dB
• Equivalent Noise: 12 dB(A)
• Tube Type: CE-6072A
• Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply, 115V or 230V AC
• Size: 59.5mm x 196mm
• Weight: 775 g