The Peluso P49 is a side address, large diaphragm, vacuum tube microphone inspired by the legendary vintage Neumann M 49.
The Peluso P49 features a miniature glass triode tube and a BV-11 inspired output transformer and captures the mellow, beautiful and neutral sound of the M 49. The P49 uses a dual-sided capsule and offers nine polar patterns ranging from omni to cardioid and figure of eight. All polar patterns are accessible on the supplied Peluso MX-56 Power Supply.
A heavy-duty 8 pin screw on cable connector ensures the microphone is solidly attached to the power supply and that lasts for a lifetime. The Peluso P49 comes in a wooden box and with a shockmount, power supply; 8 pin mic cable and flight case.
Peluso P49 Overview:
• Capsule Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm K-47 style capsule
• Frequency Range: 20Hz/20Khz
• Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
• Sensitivity: 15 mv/pa
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• SPL: 147 dB
• Equivalent Noise: 14 dB(A)
• Tube Type: 5744WB
• Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply, 115V or 230V AC
• Size: 60mm x 205 mm
• Weight: 731 g