At a glance
- Modular analogue and digital I/O 64 channels in a 2U frame with 8 channel line / Out and Mic/Line cards
- High-performance 32-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Modular host interfacing (computers, recorders, consoles, network etc) options including AES, Pro-Tools HDX, Dante with more to follow
- Control and metering via front-panel touch- screen or desktop remote application
- Prism Sound CleverClox jitter-rejecting hybrid PLLs and low-jitter master clocks
- Firmware field upgradeable via USB or network interface
- Flexible synchronization options, including sync to AES11, Wordclock or Host cards
- Main Frame supporting sample rates up to 768 kHz
- Modular architecture provides future-proofing: A/D conversion, D/A conversion, DSP, CPU, digital interfacing and networking implementation can all be individually upgraded
- Flexible routing
- Latency free monitoring mixer
- Comprehensive store system access factory and user presets
- Independent synchronization of I/O cards, enabling operation with up to four different clock domains
The Prism Sound Dream ADA-128 is a modular digital audio converter and networkable audio distribution designed to record 64 channels of I/O at up to 32-bit / 768kHz.
The Prism Sound Dream ADA-128 brings a new standard in digital audio conversion technology thanks to its newly developed architecture. Developed from the ground up with key professionals and partners the ADA-128 has continued its no-compromise approach to design that has made Prism Sound’s converters some of the best sounding in the industry.
Its modular architecture makes it future-proof while adding new flexibility and functionality and greater cost-effectiveness.
In addition to being the ultimate digital audio conversion system, the Dream ADA-128 is also a high-performance networkable audio distribution and processing system. These additional features make it ideal for use in any recording studio through to film sound stage and more.