The RME Babyface Pro FS is a USB audio interface with as new redesigned interface with improved analogue and digital circuits to provide superior fidelity as well as lower noise and distortion
The RME Babyface Pro FS has 12 inputs and outputs including 2 XLR inputs, two line and instrument inputs as well as 2 XLR and 2 headphone outputs. The XLR inputs and outputs are integrated on the aluminium housing while two headphone outputs use different driver stage to match low and high impedance headphones. An additional 8 inputs and outputs are available via the Toslink connectors which can be operated as ADAT up to 192kHz (track count would reduce to 4 at 192kHz) or stereo SPDIF. MIDI I/O is also provided
Two digitally controlled preamps provide up to 70dB of gain and include switchable 48V phantom power. RME TotalMix FX is included to give total control of the different I/O and DSP eq, reverb and delays while tracking, mixing or routing.
The RME Babyface Pro boasts the latest generation of AD/DA conversion by RME providing pristine sound and low-latency which combined with the SteadyClock technology ensures exceptional performance.
RME Babyface Pro FS USB Audio Interface:
- 12 Input and 12 Output channels
- 4 x Analog Inputs (Mic, Line, Inst)
- 4 x Analog Outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x headphones)
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)
- Digital Gain control on all inputs
- Separate outputs for high and low impedance headphones
- TotalMix FX (with EQ, Reverb, Delay)