Dynamic microphone specialised for the capture of drums and brass instruments, delivering a balanced and clear sound without distortion.
At a glance
- Capable of capturing loud audio sources without distortion
- Pristine audio at high volumes thanks to exceptional sound pressure handling
- Forceful sound with emphasised upper mids and highs
- Captures your bottom end without muddiness or colouration
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Low self-noise from a hum compensating coil
- Won’t sustain damages from knocks and drops thanks to a rugged glass-fibre body
- Easy to position with a lightweight, compact design and integral stand mount
- Clip to your percussion or brass instrument with ease
The Sennheiser e604 is a dynamic microphone specialised for the capture of drums and brass instruments, delivering a balanced and clear sound without distortion.
The Sennheiser e604 is highly sensitive and is capable of handling high sound pressures without distortion making it a microphone of choice on snare drums, toms, percussions, trumpets or saxophones. It delivers a powerful sound with clear low frequencies warm highs.
The e604 is built to withstand the shocks of the road thanks to its rugged glass-fibre body, making it extremely tough. As such it is a microphone of choice on stage or in the studio.