The Sennheiser HD280 Pro Headphones. DJ and Studio Headphones with good isolation.
At a glance
- DJ and Studio Headphones with good isolation
- Accurate, linear reproduction
- Replacement parts
- Neodymium magnets
- Excellent attenuation of external noise
- Replaceable, single-sided coiled cable
- Collapsible, rotating earpieces
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating: 500 mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Weight w/o cable: 220 g
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack plug with an adaptor to 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
- Connection cable: Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
The Sennheiser HD280 Pro Headphones are a pair of DJ and Studio Headphones with good isolation.
The Sennheiser HD280 Pro circumaural headphones are closed-back, designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide of applications, the exceptional 32dB attenuation of ambient noise makes the Sennheiser HD 280 PRO headphones particularly useful for use in high-noise environments.