At a glance
- Speaker calibration: save as many profiles as needed
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
The SonarWorks SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones + Microphone is a room and monitor calibration system to help correct for deficiencies inherent to most project and home studios.
The SonarWorks SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones + Microphone includes a software calibration tool that comes in standalone or plug-in form and a dedicated measurement microphone. The software helps compensate acoustic peaks and troughs in your room by correcting the frequency spectrum of your output.
The result will be clearer mixes that translate better across different systems. furthermore, it comes with a special plug-in that also lets you correct for your headphones, with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included.