Supremely high quality 2 x 250W into 4 ohms stereo amplifier.
At a glance
- Minimal controls (no attenuation pots.)
- Balanced input
- Speakon™ Outputs
- Low distortion
- No Cooling Fan
- Ultra Quiet
- Short Circuit protection
- Thermal Protection
- Linear Power Supply
The SP Acoustics SP2250 Stereo Power amp is a supremely high quality 2x 250W into 4 ohms stereo amplifier.
The SP Acoustics Studio amplifier range is designed to provide high end, quality monitor amplification for use in professional recording studios, where high performance and good dynamic range is essential. The lack of forced cooling keeps background noise to a minimum while the simplicity of the design ensures minimal added distortion and maximum reliability.
- Input Connections Balanced XLR x2
- Output Connection 4 Pole Speakon x2
- Minimum Impedance 2 Ohm
- Output Power @ 4 Ohms 250 W rms
- Output Power @ 8 Ohms 150 W rms
- THD 0.015%
- SNR >106 dB
- Bandwidth (@-3dB) 6Hz - 33Khz
- Input Impedance 10K Ohm
- Mains Voltage 220-240VAC 50/60Hz"