At a glance
- Run UAD Powered Plug-ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Custom Bundles available on purchase
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Core brings the power of UAD DSP accelerator and the most authentic analogue emulations to Thunderbolt 3-ready Mac and Windows PC.
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Core boasts eight SHARC DSP processors and gives you the benefits of higher speed and bandwidth of Thunderbolt 3. This is especially useful when connecting to additional Thunderbolt Interfaces Interfaces, ensuring full speed and bandwidth across the chain. Backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2, it is possible to use the UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 with previous generations via an adapter (sold separately).
This new UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Core comes the Analog Classics Plus bundle which includes Legacy versions of Universal Audio's LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro and Fairchild 670. It also includes the 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ emulation.
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 System Requirements