At a glance
- Record with 38 of the most sought-after microphones ever made
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other characteristics, even after tracking
- Record acoustic guitar, strings, horns, and more in stereo with a single microphone
- Add the ultimate modelling mic to your collection, with dual gold-sputtered diaphragms and the lowest noise of any mic in its class
- Includes professional shockmount, 25' cable, mic stand mount, and carrying case
The Universal Audio Sphere DLX Modelling Microphone lets you record the sound of some of the most sought-after ribbon, condenser and dynamic microphones in the history of music recording.
The Universal Audio Sphere DLX supplies your studio with a premium, large-diaphragm condenser microphone, precision-built to give years of inspiration for your music, podcasts, and voiceovers with 38 legendary mic models from Neumann, Telefunken, AKG, Sony and more.
The Sphere DLX allows you to test classic microphones before, during, and after recording with any interface in any DAW. This can be accomplished with near-zero latency when used in conjunction with an Apollo interface.
The Sphere DLX's dual-capsule design lets you quickly record piano, drums, strings, and other instruments in stereo. For a more vibrant stereo image, utilise various mic models on the left and right channels. You may also use Dual Mode to merge the sounds of two mono mics and produce classic-sounding mic formulations for snare drums and guitar cabs.
IsoSphere and its expert-designed presets for everything from your home studio to popular isolation filters like sE Reflexion Filters, Aston Halo, Kaotica Eyeball*, and others make it simple to remove ambient colouration for cleaner, more professional recordings.
The Sphere DLX mic comes with a professional shockmount, 25' cable, mic stand mount, and carrying case right out of the box, so you'll be creating the sound of famous mics in no time.