2-pair Blue Series Studio Grade cable with 35cm pliosil braided sleeving tails and Neutrik stereo jack NP3X to 2x mono jack NP2X
The Van Damme Cable Jack Insert uses balanced Blue Series Studio Grade with 35cm pliosil braided sleeving tails cable which provides superior flexibility durability as well as noiseless operation.
With a lifetime warranty, these cables are soldered at Van Damme's workshop in North London to an uncompromising standard.
Van Damme cables are trusted by professionals and recording studios worldwide including Abbey Road and the BBC.
Van Damme Cable Jack Insert, 1m Main Features:
- Van Damme Blue Series Studio Grade with 35cm pliosil braided sleeving tails (heavy duty/touring use)
- Analogue pre-jacketed cable
- Extremely flexible, sonically transparent
- Neutrik 1/4" Jack connectors soldered in North London
- Used by Abbey Road and the BBC.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Terminated using 2% silver solder – lead-free RoHS compliant