The reference: 8 channel balanced multipair cable for high-end recording and mastering studios
VOVOX sonorus muco combines eight balanced, non-shielded channels to a multipair cable in the most uncompromising way. If the result wasn‚Äôt that convincing, this cable wouldn‚Äôt exist: The assembling is truly intricate and demands a great deal of experience. This is an example of fine Swiss craftsmanship for perfect sound quality in recording and mastering studios.
Version with 8 XLRf connectors and one DB25 connector according to Tascam/Avid standard. Other pinout schemes on request.
- length 100 cm
- 8 x XLR female -> D-Sub 25 pin connector
- single solid-core conductors for signal and ground
- Conductors made of the purest available copper
- Netting of natural fibres around every single conductor wire
- D-Sub 25 connectors with gold plated contacts
- XLR connectors from Neutrik with gold plated contatcs
- According to Tascam/Avid standard. Other pinout schemes on request
- Handmade in Switzerland
- Typ: VOVOX sonorus muco, balanced, non-shielded
- Length: 100 cm
- Connectors: 8x Neutrik XLRf / D-Sub 25
- Standard: Tascam/Avid