The Heritage Audio RAM 2000 is a mastering-grade desktop monitor controller offering a raft of input and outputs including a pro audio-quality Bluetooth input.
The Heritage Audio RAM 2000 features no less than 5 inputs in total including three stereo analogue ins, a S/PDIF coaxial digital input and Bluetooth connectivity for mobile. 3 stereo outs are also provided as well as an independent Subwoofer and MIX outputs. A stereo CUE I/O is also provided for Cue Mix distribution and two high-level audiophile headphone outputs with dedicated level controls are situated on the side.
At the centre is a large 64-steps detented attenuator for master level control that uses gold-plated switch relays for unadulterated sound quality. Furthermore the R.A.M 2000 uses a state of the art analogue circuitry which ensures ultimate transparency with ultra-low noise and distortion.
Additional controls includes DIM, Mute of individiual speaker and Mono Sum.
Heritage Audio System 500 Main Features:
- Desktop-format monitor controller with classic looks
- Designed for the studio that needs enhanced, mastering-grade stereo monitoring capabilities
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- 3 pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs (input 3 is configurable for -10dBu unbalanced signals)
- Independent stereo CUE I/O for cue-mix distribution to artists
- S/PDIF coax input with Burr-Brown 24-bit/192kHz D/A conversion
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- 3 stereo outputs
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input)
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker pairs
- DIM function; MUTE/SOLO for individual speakers
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings
- Built-in Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs